You can exercise any level of cooking skill and still follow along with these very quick and delicious HCG recipes. Following the diet protocol during the HCG program is of critical importance for success. You can also check out our free Diet Ebooks.
HCG Recipes for Weight Loss
If you want more recipes like these to help you with ideas all you have to do is ‘like’ our Facebook page, leave a comment, and we’ll make it happen!
Egg Salad (95 calories, 18g protein, 0g fat)
- Ingredients-5 hard-boiled large eggs (discard of yolks)
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- A handful of green leafy vegetables (spinach, etc)
- Tbsp. of Mustard (or other fat and sugar-free salad dressing).
- Crumble the eggs whites over a bed of green leafy vegetables then add mustard or other hcg approved salad dressing (fat and sugar-free).
Tip: boil a dozen or more eggs at one time so they are ready for you each morning.
Small Apple (77 calories, 0g protein, 0g fat, 21g carbs)
Chicken Lettuce Wraps (170 calories, 45g protein, 3g fat)
- 5oz Chicken skinless white meat
- Finely chopped onions
- Big Lettuce Leaves
- Tablespoon of zero to low-fat
- Teriyaki Sauce (20 cals)
- Dice the chicken up and cook with onions. Place cooked chicken, onions, and celery into lettuce, roll it up, and there you have it!
- Tip: cook and dice the chicken the night before work so they are prepared to take in a plastic container to work the next day. Use a toothpick through the lettuce wrap to hold it together.
Pure Protein Shake (170 cals, 35g protein, 1g fat, 4g carbs)
Note: we sell these in the office.
HCG Burger (140 calories, 21g protein, 3.5g fat)
- 3.5 ounces of extra lean 97% ground beef
- Herbs and spices of choice
- Finely chopped onions
- no salt
- no sugar ketchup (20 cals)
- lettuce (to replace bun)
Using your hands, shape the raw meat, onions, herbs and spices into the form of a burger. Cook it to your liking. Use minimal amount of ketchup and enjoy between two leaves of lettuce!
Other HCG diet recipes
At ageRejuvenation, we have lots of HCG diet recipes that can help you create great meals that are healthy and tasty. Take a look at our HCG recipes today.
More ageRejuvenation HCG Diet Recipes
- Crockpot Applesauce – You’ll love this recipe!
- Zucchini Cakes with Salmon – This HCG recipe is healthy and filling.
- Braised Biscuit & Roots – This protein-packed recipe is a healthy, delicious meal that can serve the whole family.
If you have questions about HCG recipes, be sure to stop by one of our offices or give us a call at 888-865-8370 to learn more!