Have you noticed that you are always feeling tired or you are having trouble losing weight, no matter how well you eat or work out? If so, vitamin therapy may help.
Here’s why: when your body is constantly low on energy, you may be lacking the key vitamins your body needs to perform at its highest. That’s where vitamin therapy comes into play.
In this article, discover what vitamin therapy is, the major health benefits of vitamin therapy, and how you can receive this safe treatment for yourself.
What Is Vitamin Therapy?
Simply put, vitamin therapy is the act of getting a handful of sessions of vitamin injections.
Once you receive your vitamin injection, the viscous substance will travel through your veins and reach the most vital parts of your body where it is then dissolved and digested. All of the essential vitamins from the injection will then be distributed and used in metabolic processes.
Due to the heightened absorption rate, you’ll feel effects faster than oral supplements.
Vitamin Shots are More Effective Than Vitamin Supplements
You may be wondering, “Why can’t I just take oral vitamin supplements?”
Well, unlike oral supplements, vitamin therapy allows you to directly administer quintessential vitamins and nutrients directly into your body and gives you the opportunity to absorb nutrients at a higher rate.
In fact, vitamin shots are far more effective than vitamin supplements. You’ll absorb about 50% of supplements, where for injections it’s around 90%. Furthermore, oral supplements tend to take longer to absorb because your body needs to metabolize them.
So, what are the main health benefits of vitamin therapy?
Key Benefits of Vitamin Therapy
Vitamins play a big role in the way your body functions and your overall health. While you may not realize it, some of the issues you may be having with your health is due to a lack of vitamins.
Luckily, vitamin therapy can help restore your vitality and return you to your best self. Here are some of the top health benefits that vitamin therapy can provide you:
- Advance weight loss results
- Improve metabolism
- Detox the body
- Restore your energy
- Strengthen your immune system
- Replenish a healthy balance vitamins
While vitamin therapy does not cure diseases, it can certainly be used to alleviate symptoms of conditions such as cancer, chronic fatigue, migraines, muscle spasms, hyperthyroidism, and many more.
What are B12 Shots?
B12 shots, one of the most common vitamin injections out there, are great for those with a vitamin B12 insufficiency. Common symptoms of a B12 insufficiency include excess fatigue, sluggishness, lower metabolism, and weight gain.
At AgeRejuvenation, we offer a Methyl B12 vitamin injection that is a methylcobalamin form of Vitamin B12.
Vitamin B12 shots:
- Increase energy
- Help to create fuel by converting carbohydrates into glucose
- Process fat
- Increase metabolism
- Boost energy levels
- Realign melatonin production (a sleep hormone)
Along with these health benefits, Methyl B12 also reduces the risk of heart disease and other medical problems associated with weight gain.
Vitamin Injections: What is Actually in Them?
Another benefit to vitamin therapy as opposed to oral supplements is that we are able to make customized formulas. These customized formulas can then be recommended to you depending on the type of therapy you are undergoing and what results you are trying to achieve.
Injections can include:
- Vitamin B: B complex vitamins include B1, B6, and B12 and can improve your energy levels and metabolism.
- Vitamin C: This protects your body from free radicals and increases your immune system function. Other benefits also include improved mood, relieving stress, lowered blood pressure, reduced levels of lead in the body, and improved eyesight, cartilage and collagen fatigue. Vitamin C is also known to stimulate white blood cells which helps your body fight off deadly viruses and germs.
- Antioxidants: Lysine, DMG, and Glutathione. Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant derived from plants and prevents destruction of vital cellular components in our skin from free radicals and heavy metals.
- Amino Acids: Some amino acids in vitamin treatments include glutamine, arginine, carnitine, and ornithine. Glutamine helps regulate blood glucose levels and can be converted into glucose for energy. Arginine lets the body get rid of toxins and stimulates the production of protein. Carnitine is a non-essential amino acid that helps the body turn fat into energy. Ornithine releases the hormone Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HGC), detoxifies the body, and improves liver function.
Now that you know what goes into vitamin shots, let’s discuss the 5 main reasons someone would want to receive vitamin therapy.
5 Great Reasons to Receive Vitamin Therapy
You’re more likely to want vitamin therapy in these 5 main scenarios:
1. You’re trying to lose weight as part of a diet or medical weight loss
Want to lose weight faster? Speed up your metabolism with a vitamin cocktail.
A vitamin cocktail will help provide your body with the vitamins it needs to restore your metabolism and fuel your body by burning fat through converting carbohydrates into glucose.
For example, our Ultra Trim Fat Burner vitamin injection is our proprietary medical weight loss blend of amino acids that aid in the fat burning process.
2. You work in an office and rarely get enough sunlight
Those who don’t get enough sun often lack vitamin D which is needed for absorbing calcium and building strong bones. If you do not have time to get your vitamin D through sunlight, this is a great option.
3. You’re vegan
B12 is often in the meat and dairy products we consume so if you are vegan you may be lacking in this vitamin. B12 is important because it helps you make red blood cells and helps with brain function.
4. You are entering andropause/premenopause
Having a deficiency in vitamins when going through menopause or andropause can lead to adverse health conditions. When going through menopause you can experience memory problems, muscle fatigue, and a loss of energy.
Vitamin therapy can help alleviate these symptoms, making you feel like your best self.
5. You have a previous doctor’s recommendation
A doctor may recommend that you begin vitamin therapy if they notice symptoms from a lack of vitamin nutrients.
Talk with a medical professional about vitamin therapy and which treatment is right for you. Now, keep reading to learn what you can expect if you decide to receive vitamin IV therapy.
How Does Vitamin Therapy Work?
Once one of our AgeRejuvenation patient intake advisors talks to you about your health and wellness goals, an AgeRejuvenation medical practitioner will conduct tests to see if you have a vitamin deficiency. Through a quick blood sample, our team can discover which vitamins your body is lacking.
Since everyone’s body is different, we have customized formulas that are recommended based on what your body needs and can safely take. After the perfect vitamin therapy program is picked for you, you will receive the injection and reap the many benefits of vitamin therapy!
Start Your Vitamin Therapy with AgeRejuvenation
At AgeRejuvenation, we offer several types of vitamin injections that quickly and efficiently deliver the perfect amount of vital micronutrients to your body so you can overcome any health obstacles.
Whether you need vitamin injections for your medical weight loss program or to simply boost your immune system, we will ensure you receive the right amount of vitamins, micronutrients, and amino acids.
Feel energetic, youthful, and healthy again with AgeRejuvenation vitamin injections. Talk to a doctor at AgeRejuvenation and start your vitamin therapy today!