Omelets are the perfect way to spice up boring eggs and use any leftover veggies! This recipe can be modified with whole eggs or egg whites. It can easily be doubled or quadrupled for multiple people!
- 2 eggs (or 4-5 egg whites)
- 1/4 cup bell peppers, chopped
- 1/4 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- Prepare all vegetables; chop spinach, peppers, tomatoes, and onions; mix together and set aside.
- Beat eggs together until well blended; add chopped vegetables and mix well.
- In a medium-size skillet over medium-high heat, pour eggs into a pan and cook until edges are brown, approximately 2-3 minutes
- Flip omelet over and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle parsley, salt, and pepper over top; divide into 2 servings and garnish with sliced onions.
Adapted from https://www.egglandsbest.com